What’s new for prescribers
ALL prescribers will need to recertify in the JUXTAPID REMS Program to prescribe JUXTAPID.
How do I recertify?
- Review the Prescribing Information
- Complete the updated Prescriber Training Module and Knowledge Assessment
- Agree to provide patient education
- Submit the updated Prescriber Enrollment Form and the Certificate of Completion to the JUXTAPID REMS Program by fax: 1-855-898-2498 or email:REMS@aegerion.com
The JUXTAPID REMS Program will send you confirmation of recertification.
Changes for your patients
- Counsel all patients on the risk of liver damage and the need for baseline and periodic monitoring using the JUXTAPID Patient Guide
- Both you and the patient must sign the Patient-Prescriber Acknowledgement Form
- Complete the Patient-Prescriber Acknowledgement Form and submit to the JUXTAPID REMS Program by fax at 1-855-898-2498 or email to REMS@aegerion.com. Give your patient a copy of the Patient-Prescriber Acknowledgement Form and the JUXTAPID REMS Program Guide for Patients
- Complete and submit the Prescription Authorization Form to the JUXTAPID REMS Program